- Hiring Organization: Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj International Airport
- Post Name: Air Hostess
- Industry: Aviation
- Qualification: Any Qualification
- Salary: INR 40000/- to INR 60000/- Per Month
- Job Experience: 0 to 2 Years
- Work Hours: 8 Hours
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Location: Mumbai
Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj International Airport, The year 2006 witnessed a momentous change for the airports in India with the privatization of Mumbai’s Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj International Airport (CSMIA).
CSMIA’s visual identity has been an integral part of its modernization process. With the launch of CSMIA’s new face, it became the first Indian airport to receive a unique visual identity. Derived from a peacock feather, the acronym ‘CSMIA’ has been woven seamlessly in the logo. The new identity symbolizes the three essential attributes: Pride in India, People of India and Global Standards. The modernization and redevelopment of CSMIA is a reflection of India’s rapid growth
An air hostess duties include welcoming passengers on board and providing necessary instructions to passengers in flight. A career as an air hostess involves performing all safety procedures prior to taking off. She ensures that every passenger is comfortable during the journey and feels safe inside the craft.
- Ensure all passengers are seated and have fastened their seat belts.
- Make sure the main door is secure on flights.
- Instruct passengers on the various safety procedures.
- Demonstrate the use of oxygen masks.
- Help out with evacuation procedures during emergency landings.
- Good physique and pleasing appearance.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Always have a positive attitude and pleasant demeanor.
- Presence of mind and ability to take initiative if and when needed.
- Apply fast before the vacancy gets filled.
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job.
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Note: There is no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot too.