- Hiring Organization: TeamLease Services Ltd
- Post Name: Service Engineer
- Industry: Consumer Electronics & Appliances
- Qualification: Graduation Not Required
- Salary: INR 10000/- to INR 20000/- Per Month
- Job Experience: 0 to 1 Years
- Work Hours: 8 Hours
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Location: Mumbai
TeamLease Services Ltd, Getting placed in an entry-level or blue-collar job market in India is very difficult. If you are looking for entry-level jobs or vocational sector jobs, then you’re in the right place. Teamlease.com is a job portal that helps in finding jobs for workers or employees with ease. TeamLease is considered as one of the best job sites that deal with entry-level and blue-collar jobs in all metropolitan cities such as Bangalore, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Delhi, Pune, Chennai, Coimbatore, Kolkata, Surat and Visakhapatnam. As we are already aware, workers or employees searching for entry-level or blue-collar jobs may not have a proper well-designed resume or college degree to showcase. In order to remove this gap, we introduced TeamLease.com, as a recruitment platform specifically designed for skilled laborers, entry-level employees and experienced entry-level and blue-collar workers, where they can search for jobs and can apply easily for best-in-class entry-level & blue-collar hiring companies across India such as OLA, Swiggy, Zomato, Uber eats, Uber, Box8, Pizza hut, Dominos, KFC, Fasoos, Foodpanda, Takeaway, Justeat, etc.
The service engineer’s responsibilities include repairing faults, servicing equipment, creating preventative maintenance strategies, and updating user manuals. … Ultimately, an outstanding service engineer will exhibit resourcefulness as well as superb active listening and troubleshooting skills.
The service engineer’s responsibilities include repairing faults, servicing equipment, creating preventative maintenance strategies, and updating user manuals. You should provide friendly, efficient service at all times.
- Critical reasoning.
- Apply fast before the vacancy gets filled.
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job.
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Note: There is no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot too.