- Hiring Organization: Paytm
- Post Name: Paytm KYC
- Industry: Financial technology E-commerce
- Qualification: Graduation Not Required
- Salary: INR 10000/- to INR 15000/- Per Month
- Job Experience: 0 Years
- Work Hours: 8 Hours
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Location: Mumbai
Paytm, Today, more than 20 Million merchants & businesses are powered by Paytm to Accept Payments digitally. This is because more than 300 million Indians use Paytm to Pay at their stores. And that’s not all, Paytm App is used to Pay bills, do Recharges, Send money to friends & family, Book movies & travel tickets.
Paytm Wallet is issued by Paytm Payments Bank Limited. Cashback is ‘Paytm wallet loyalty cashback’ given by ‘Pay with Paytm’ payment platform. It can be used to pay for goods & services sold by merchants that accept ‘Pay with Paytm’
On-boarding shopkeepers for Paytm by placing a QR code at their shop. Up-selling our products such as Sound Box, Card machines. Earn commission by recharging mobile phones, paying electricity bills, booking train, flight or hotel tickets for the customers.
- Perform detailed data gathering and analyze the gathered data.
- Responsible for ensuring KYC checks and completing Enhanced Due Diligence.
- Conducting PEPs (Politically Exposed Persons) screening and adverse media checks.
- Compliance with regulations and attainment of client specific processing requirements.
Top skills for KYC Analysts listed on the most successful example resumes are business flair, marketing expertise, research skills, multitasking, time management, presentation and communication skills, and computer competencies.
- Apply fast before the vacancy gets filled.
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job.
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Note: There is no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot too.