- Hiring Organization: TATA SIA Airlines Limited
- Post Name: Customer Service
- Industry: Aviation
- Qualification: Graduation Not Required
- Salary: INR 15000/- to INR 22000/- Per Month
- Job Experience: 0 to 1 Years
- Work Hours: 8 Hours
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Location: Mumbai
TATA SIA Airlines Limited, philosophy of management has always been, and is today more than ever, that corporate enterprises must be managed not merely in the interests of their owners, but equally in those of their employees, of the consumers of their products, of the local community and finally of the country as a whole.” JRD Tata, 1973
Our Governance Philosophy is to ensure fair, transparent, accountable and ethical management in order to protect the interests of all stakeholders, including shareholders, employees, customers, vendors, regulators and society. As a responsible corporate citizen, Tata Sons follows the laws of the land in letter and spirit. Tata Sons also goes beyond mere compliance to highlight certain behaviors and norms to Tata group operating companies.
The primary job of a customer service representative is to address customer issues and resolve them in a timely and efficient manner. Support reps interact with customers on a variety of channels such as phone, email, and social media, and ensure that all valid customer concerns are being dealt with immediately.
- Take ownership of customer issues.
- Troubleshoot problems and see them through to resolution.
- Escalate unresolved issues to the appropriate internal teams.
- Collect prompt and accurate feedback from customers.
- Ability to Use Positive Language.
- Clear Communication Skills.
- Taking Responsibility.
- Apply fast before the vacancy gets filled.
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job.
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Note: There is no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot too.