- Hiring Organization: Arora Technologies Private Limited
- Post Name: Embedded Engineer
- Industry: Industrial Equipment/Machinery
- Qualification: B.Tech/B.E. in Electronic
- Salary: INR 20000/- to INR 30000/- Per Month
- Job Experience: 1 to 2 Years
- Work Hours: 8 Hours
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Location: Mumbai
Arora Technologies Private Limited, Keeping the vision of “Make in India”, M/s. Arora Technologies (P) Limited is focusing on Manufacturing and Distribution of NDT Products & Accessories.
Our vision is to Innovate, design and manufacture NDT Products, Systems and Accessories for global markets by incorporating Quality & Excellence in our DNA. We are committed to build long-term relationships with our customers and pursue our business through innovation, latest technology & unrelenting quest for excellence. Innovate, design and manufacture NDT Products, Systems and Accessories for global markets by incorporating Quality & Excellence in our DNA. Build a sustainable and profitable enterprise with strong value chain for employees, customers & suppliers!
An embedded systems or software engineer helps design, develop, and maintain embedded systems in products. The role often includes software development. But it also requires knowledge of entire embedded systems. Some companies use an embedded engineer to reference engineers who work primarily with embedded software.
- Designing and implementing software of embedded devices and systems.
- Designing, developing, coding, testing and debugging system software.
- Analyzing and enhancing efficiency, stability and scalability of system resources.
- Linux operating system.
- Software optimizations skills at the System on a Chip (SoC) level.
- Real-time Operating Systems (RTOS)
- Device drivers.
- Apply fast before the vacancy gets filled.
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job.
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Note: There is no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot too.