- Hiring Organization: DMart
- Post Name: Floor Officers
- Industry: Retail
- Qualification: Graduation Not Required
- Salary: INR 20000/- to INR 30000/- Per Month
- Job Experience: 2 Years
- Work Hours: 8 Hours
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Location: Mumbai
DMart, is a one-stop supermarket chain that aims to offer customers a wide range of basic home and personal products under one roof. Each DMart store stocks home utility products – including food, toiletries, beauty products, garments, kitchenware, bed and bath linen, home appliances and more – available at competitive prices that our customers appreciate. Our core objective is to offer customers good products at great value.
DMart was started by Mr. Radhakishan Damani and his family to address the growing needs of the Indian family. From the launch of its first store in Powai in 2002, DMart today has a well-established presence in 216 locations across Maharashtra, Gujarat, Andhra Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh, Karnataka, Telangana, Chhattisgarh, NCR, Tamil Nadu, Punjab and Rajasthan. With our mission to be the lowest priced retailer in the regions we operate, our business continues to grow with new locations planned in more cities.
The supermarket chain of DMart stores is owned and operated by Avenue Super marts Ltd. (ASL). The company has its headquarters in Mumbai.
Floor managers supervise the different activities that take place on a retail sales floor. … Floor manager responsibilities involve management of floor tasks in such a way that it improves the speed, quality as well as the efficiency of the work that has been allocated.
- Supervise staff.
- Train staff to perform allocated roles.
- Manage inventory.
- Assist customers with any queries or requests.
- Administer pay slips to staff
- Prior experience in a managerial position.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Prior experience in Sales would be advantageous.
- Highly organized.
- Apply fast before the vacancy gets filled.
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job.
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Note: There is no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot too.