Shilton Hospitality LLP
Full Job Description
- Cleaning and setting tables and placing seasonal decorations, candles, and table cloths.
- Welcoming customers, seating them, serving them water or refilling their glasses, and delivering beverages from the bartender.
- Keeping menus clean and presenting them to customers.
- Stocking wait staff serving stations with napkins, utensils, trays, and condiments, and assisting the wait staff with all aspects of service.
- Clearing tables and preparing them for the next customers.
- Assisting in cleaning and opening or closing tasks.
- Scraping food from dirty dishes, pots, pans, plates, flatware, and glasses, washing dirty dishes, and putting them away.
- Assisting with sweeping, mopping, and polishing the restaurant, bar, kitchen, and equipment.
- Transporting used linen to or from the laundry or housekeeping section.
- Assisting with unloading and storing stock.
Job Types: Full-time, Regular / Permanent
Salary: ₹9,265.35 – ₹14,766.85 per month
- Leave encashment
- Paid sick time
- Rotational shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Manchegowdanahalli Village, , Mysore – 571114, Karnataka: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Secondary(10th Pass) (Preferred)
- total work: 1 year (Preferred)
To apply for this job please visit in.indeed.com.