Priya Diagnostic & Ultrasound Centre Pvt. Ltd.
Full Job Description
Quality Manager / designee shall be trained in 4-days Quality Management as per ISO 15189.
Roles & Responsibilities :
1. To verify the daily quality control check for the tests done all departments and to take corrective actions related to Internal and External Quality Control.
2. To order for repeating of the test when necessary.
3. Interaction with the Management in getting required resources.
4. To conduct the internal audit and evaluating the staff.
5. To identify training need for personnel in their functions.
6. Planning for training to all the employees in the Organization and making necessary arrangements to impart the training according to the plan.
7. Projecting manpower requirement to the management.
8. Comprehensive analysis of laboratory quality indicators and presentations related to that.
9. To suggest upgrading or purchase of new equipment‘s.
10. Monitoring the activities of section in-charge
11. To control, evaluate and take necessary action when there is non conformity in testing work
12. Inform the management committee on the performance of the quality system.
13. Represent the Organization on all matters relating to the quality system and liaise with the certification bodies and consultants on the quality system.
14. Coordinating and conducting Management Review Meeting as per the specified intervals.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹40,000.00 – ₹50,000.00 per month
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Morning shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Adyar, Chennai – 600020, Tamil Nadu: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- total work: 5 years (Preferred)
To apply for this job please visit in.indeed.com.