4 – 6
- Preferably Female Candidate
- Academic Qualification.: Any graduate
- Academic Teaching Work Experience : 04-12years
Hiring Organization: Acads HR
Post Name: Lead Teacher – Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad
- Demonstrate deep understanding of foundational concepts of child’s overall development and cognitive abilities.
- Connect with student’s and demonstrate genuine concern and care for their development
- Adopt methods to trigger curiosity and passion for learning and self-development.
- Conduct the class that encourages self-discipline while maintaining healthy discussion and collaboration amongst students.
- Assist students in setting realistic goals for themselves in line with their abilities and interests. Encourage students in pursuing their passion by connecting them to right resources and opportunities.
- Connect regularly with the parents and carry out constructive conversations about the students. Mutually agree on the development plan of the students. Take ownership in preparing and circulating the Progress card and Report cards.
- Be consistent with the overall learning philosophy and practices
Curriculum plan and design
- Demonstrate a deep understanding of various teaching methodologies and progressive methods of teaching appropriate to the grade assigned.
- Adopt a consistent collaborative focus on improving student’s learning outcomes through the modelling of best teaching practice.
- Participate in developing a common understanding of the pedagogy and curriculum, learning goals and strategies and adopt the most appropriate research-based teaching practice at NYA. Preparing the planners and uploading it on Atlas Rubicon.
- Lead the session delivery to ensure the delivery of appropriate, comprehensive, innovative and high -quality pedagogy.
- Be familiar with, and adhere to, all requirements for external and internal quality standards requirements and accreditations like IB and WACS.
- Effectively use digital platforms for teaching delivery. Modulate the resources, methods and teaching aids to be used in digitally conducted sessions.
To apply for this job please visit acadshr.com.