Customer Service New Associate
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Technology and Operations services, and Accenture Song— all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 699,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.Visit us at www.accenture.com
What would you do?
You will be aligned with our Customer Support vertical and help us in managing/ resolving customers query, handling escalations and complaints of the dissatisfied customers & giving best resolutions. You will also be responsible for closing the fault and complaints within SLA’s. The Query Management team is accountable for the Inbound/Outbound calls and e-mail/chat support to resolve customer issues. This role is aligned to our Customer Service Technology Support team which works on providing technical assistance on the use of specific systems, software and infrastructure and in troubleshooting of technical problems.
What are we looking for?
- Adaptable and flexible
Roles and Responsibilities
- In this role you are required to solve routine problems, largely through precedent and referral to general guidelines
- Your primary interaction is within your own team and your direct supervisor
- In this role you will be given detailed instructions on all tasks
- The decisions that you make impact your own work and are closely supervised
- You will be an individual contributor as a part of a team with a predetermined, narrow scope of work
- Please note that this role may require you to work in rotational shifts
To apply for this job please visit www.accenture.com.