Consleague Private Limited
Full Job Description
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Preparing Financial Statements including Balance sheets, Income & Expenditure Account, Annexures and Notes to Accounts adhering to the accounting standards.
- Ensure correct deduction of TDS under various sections as applicable, timely deposit of TDS and filing TDS Return
- Periodic reconciliation of bank accounts.
- Periodic reconciliation of vendor accounts.
- Submission of periodic reports to the Foundation as per financial MIS.
- Facilitate audit of accounts by internal and / or external agencies.
- Monitor the cash flow, budget, and inventories.
- Prepare periodic financial statements for the period as defined by the management and the annual financial statements at the close of the financial year
- Managing Reimbursement of Expenses to Employees
- Working experience on Tally ERP is a must.
- Liaisoning with Banks / Auditors / Government Body / Other Organizations etc.
Desired Skill Set:
- Attention to detail, empathy and inclusive approach.
- Excellent professional knowledge.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Good computer skills.
- Experience in Tally for voucher entries and ERP for Account structure mapping and receipt generation.
Experience: 4-5 years of experience in handling the Finance & Accounts Sec 8 Company / CSR Organization (Trust).
Qualification: B. Com / M. Com / CMA
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From ₹25,000.00 per month
- Health insurance
- Paid sick time
- Provident Fund
- Morning shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Performance bonus
- Shift allowance
- Yearly bonus
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Accounting: 1 year (Preferred)
- Tally: 1 year (Preferred)
- total work: 1 year (Preferred)
To apply for this job please visit in.indeed.com.