About Samarth Agriculture Pvt. Ltd:
Samarth Group is enlisted amongst the recognized and one of the leading Exporter, Wholesale Distributor and Traders of an exceptional quality collection of Combine Harvester, Pneumatic Planter, Agri Loader, Agri Backhoe, Paddy Drum Seeder, Agricultural Rotavator, Reversible Plough, Square Baler Machine, Fertilizer Spreader, Laser Land Leveler, Rice Transplanter, Subsoiler Ripper, Seed Spreader Machine, Grabbing Bucket in Central India. We are also working in Construction Machinery Mini Excavator. The offered range of products is manufactured by our vendor’s adept professionals using unmatched quality raw material and progressive technology. Moreover, our vendors carefully manufacture these products in complete adherence to the industry laid guidelines and standards. Our offered product range is broadly acclaimed and demanded amongst our patrons for its strong structure, compact design, trouble-free performance, longer working life, rust resistance, low maintenance, and elevated durability. Moreover, we provide these products at pocket-friendly prices.To Know more about us, Location – Bhopal,
- Your job will revolve around identifying sales leads, pitch our offerings to potential clients and maintain a good working relationship with new contacts/Clients
- Appointing dealers and getting orders from dealers
- Through field promotional activities such as pre-sowing campaigns, Farmer Training Programs
- Field days and Field trips in key villages of the assigned area
- Focus on accurate and timely planning, placement and collections
- Develop and maintain relationships with key influencers in the territory
- Execute a plan for the growth of the responsible geography, increase market share and lead growth.
- To plan and monitor the campaigns and submit the review reports – Demos, Farmer meets and Liquidation.
- To participate in Market Development activities – Demos, farmer meets and to develop testimonials from the satisfied farmers.
- To maintain the data base of Dealers, Farmers and Villages.
- To develop personal contacts with the progressive farmers.
- Achieve sales revenue targets for the sales region
- Bachelor’s degree in agriculture, chemistry, science, marketing, business management, or related field is preferred.
- Proven sales experience; sector-specific sales experience is preferred.
- Knowledge of local territory is must
- Excellent negotiation and influencing skills, and ability to present advertising solutions to multiple audiences
- Customer service attitude
- Strategic mindset to develop channel growth plan
- Team working and People Management Skills
- Knowledge of local language /Products/Markets is must
Why Work with Samarth Agriculture Pvt. Ltd?
An opportunity to work with a fastest growing company in agriculture industry across Central IndiaA steep learning curve and possibility of accelerated career progressionJob Types: Full-time, Regular / PermanentSalary: INR10,000.00 – INR20,000.00 per monthSchedule:
- Day shift
- Performance bonus
- Yearly bonus
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Sales & Marketing: 2 years (Preferred)
- total work: 2 years (Preferred)
To apply for this job please visit www.mncjobsindia.com.