Graduate (any stream) with 6+ years of experience of which a minimum 3+ years in managing people.
Track record of meeting and exceeding high service delivery standards
Experience in driving process excellence and productivity improvement
Experience owning and building processes with limited guidance.
Experience independently conducting deep dives to aid problem solving, by identifying blockers and coming up with solutions.
Always look out for continuous process improvement opportunities globally, reducing SLAs, and should be able to independently drive these initiatives.
Demonstrated experience working with program managers and business teams.
Willingness to work flexible work hours.
Experience using data and metrics to measure impact and determine improvement.
- Hiring Organization: Amazon
- Post Name: Manager
- Qualification: Graduate
We are looking for an experienced e commerce professional to manage marketing, site merchandising, and process optimization for our Digital Shared Services Marketing team. This individual should enjoy a fast-paced environment where they can affect the customer experience and be an instrumental part of expanding our foot print into multiple digital teams.
- Front line manager for a team, approximate size ~15-18 which builds marketing campaigns and
- supports quality check of campaigns across different languages.
- Owner of program specific goals around SLA, quality and productivity
- Manage stakeholder communication & requirements. Ensure that business processes are well
- documented and continuously updated.
- Work with product and technical teams to build and improve the tools and technology to support the process.
- Define, measure and present operating metrics to senior Management.
- Manages people performance and support career growth.
- Responsible for identifying customer impacting issues, finding and implementing solutions.
- Responsible for escalating issues on a need basis such as spike in volumes vs. forecast, people issues, etc.
- Participate in hiring and grooming leadership talent pipeline.
Complexity of work:
- Responsible for building a high-performance team that will achieve and exceed the charter and goals for the program
- Understanding of various marketing tools and strategies, define new goals to increase the business impact.
- Achieving program level goals irrespective of external dependencies
- Ensure effective utilization of resources to drive high team efficiency
- Provide inputs for OP planning
- Drive process improvements and meet OP targets
- Provide inputs for Opex reviews
- 2+ years of knowledge/experience in marketing would be preferred
- Experience in managing process and operational escalations
- Experience in SLA management
- Exposure to process improvement/quality control tools and methods
- Experience in understanding metrics and developing them, as required
- Strong background in web search and familiarity with various ways used for searching for information.
To apply for this job please visit www.amazon.jobs.