A AVOC associate is required to watch the video of the stowing activity in a fulfillment center, understand it thoroughly and make best use of the human judgement and available resources to indicate the activity captured in the video. They are expected to verify /mark the location of product through a tool while maintaining highest level of accuracy. This process helps in maintaining stow quality at the fulfilment center. This is an operational role.
- Hiring Organization: Amazon
- Post Name: AVOC Associate
- Qualification: Bachelor’s degree with excellent academic record.
Roles and Responsibilities (not limited to):
- Systematically escalate problems or variance in the information to the relevant owners, teams and
- managers according to the defined processes and standard
- Understand performance metrics and process requirements to drive business results in live environment
- Analyze and detect exceptions
- Meet predetermined and assigned productivity targets and quality standards within expected deadlines
- Contribute to process changes to minimize handling time, increase work efficiency and improve the
- software tool that he/she shall will be using
- Problem solving and analytical skills
- Proven ability to work productively and efficiently in an independent and dynamic setting
- Proven ability to clearly communicate with managers and associates at all levels
- Global perspective and solid understanding of business objectives
- Excellent attention to detail and focus on the highest level of accuracy
To apply for this job please visit www.amazon.jobs.