Roles and Responsibilities
Understand products and services offered by Amazon Services and be able to articulate its functions and benefits to external audiences.
Work closely with senior executives at interested sellers to successfully negotiate deals and help in on-boarding.
Seller recruitment, selection addition and managing revenues for the category/channel of sellers.
Engage with key internal and external stakeholders to drive the seller onboarding process
Work with key internal stakeholders to set priorities and develop account targets that underpin category strategy
Advise sellers on scaling inventory and marketing, account manage and monitor seller performance to achieve greater seller satisfaction and experience
- Hiring Organization: Amazon
- Post Name: Sales Account Manager
- Qualification: Any Graduate
- Industry: IT Services & Consulting
- Functional Area: Sales & Business Development
- Role Category: Enterprise & B2B Sales
- Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
- 1-2 years of prior experience influencing international C-level executives, sellers, importers or distributors is desirable.
- Deep understanding of the retail landscape in India and experience with cross border trade selling, e-
- commerce retail or advertising would be an advantage.
- Previous responsibility for strategic business development, sales & account management, revenue targets and quotas is highly desirable.
- Experience selling nascent (embryonic/start-up) products/services into new markets is desirable.
To apply for this job please visit www.naukri.com.