Larsen & Toubro Limited
Central Service Coordinator
Planning & Accounts Processing in EIP
3 to 5 years experience in project sites preferably in system.
- Co-ordinate and follow-up with subsequent stakeholders for on-time approvals
- Ensure FIFO approach to address requests received on each submodule of pronto module
- Refer dashboard to track the status of pending and executed requests
- Ensure compliance to defined pronto guidelines, policies, and procedures
- Develop skills to work on multiple submodules
- Maintain effective and efficient work processes and procedures complying with SLA requirements
- Meeting deadlines and KPIs
- Shall be well versed with Computer Knowledge.
- Shall have good hands-on experience Microsoft Office.
- Knowledge and experience on L&T EIP is an added advantage.
- Should have an analytic thought process.
- Good communication skills for follow up at various levels
- Working knowledge in English & Hindi would be preferred
- Teamwork & Leadership – Should have the ability to foster teamwork and effectively guide and lead colleagues on projects & initiatives.
- Communication & Judgement – Ability to effectively communicate to stakeholders and exercise decision making considering long term ramification.
- Commitment – to work with smart and curious people of diverse backgrounds to address the bigger challenge.
- Business Tools – proficiency with business tools like Outlook, Spreadsheets, PowerPoint, Adobe Acrobat, Word, MS Teams and others.
Position is based at Chennai, India
To apply for this job please visit larsentoubrocareers.peoplestrong.com.