Front Office Executive
Full Job Description
- Greet and welcome guests.
- Be professional and pleasant while interacting with guests.
- Handle queries and address complaints.
- Attend phone calls and redirect them to the appropriate line.
- Take messages and pass them on to the receiver.
- Receive packages, deliveries, and letters.
- Regularly check and sort emails.
- Keep an inventory of office supplies and ensure it is always stocked.
- Maintain a filing system of all required documents.
- Maintain a visitors log book.
- Assist with Admin and HR Team
Job Type: Full-time
- Day shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Coimbatore – 641044, Tamil Nadu: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- total work: 1 year (Preferred)
- Hindi (Preferred)
- English (Preferred)
To apply for this job please visit in.indeed.com.