Aravali Institute of Tech. Studies
Roles and Responsibilities
1.1. Responsible for the ordering, storing and security of drugs and medicines and ensuring adequate supply of medicines at all times.
1.2. To provide information and advice about drugs, their side effects, correct dosage, and proper storage to the patients or users.
1.3. Accurately dispense medications.
1.4. Maintains separate records for specified medicines as per the Drug Rules and removes expired and damaged drugs from the pharmacy inventory.
- Hiring Organization: Indira IVF Hospital
- Post Name: Hospital Pharmacist
- Qualification: B.Pharma in Any Specialization
- Industry Type: Medical Services / Hospital
- Functional Area: Healthcare & Life Sciences
- Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
- Role Category: Other Hospital Staff
To apply for this job please visit www.naukri.com.