USDC Projects India Private Limited
Assistant Professor (WFH)
Full Job Description
1. Commerce : Corporate Accounting / Finance / CPA-US / ACCA-UK / CIMA
2. Management : Operations / Aviation / Multimedia / Healthcare / Logistics / Project Management / Analytics / Systems & IT Management / Quantitative Techniques / Finance
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Accountable for end-to-end delivery and closure of the Course(s) allotted 2. Review of both synchronous and asynchronous sessions for quality of delivery 3. Review and audit of all learning resources – SLM, PPTs etc. 4. Identify external learning resources on LinkedIn Learning/ SWAYAM/ Coursera/ edX and other MOOC platforms 5. Manage live online sessions 6. Organize and drive doubt-clearing sessions 7. Moderate activity on discussion forums, relevant Q&As and drive student engagement activities on the LMS 8. Check on progress of sessions as per set Calendar of Events 9. Coordinate with technical team for recording, editing and uploading of sessions. 10. Act as mentor and guide students in Research Project 11. Evaluate learner’s feedback on learning materials and initiate appropriate action 12. Follow-up and compilation of Question Papers for Examinations 13. Assist team for planning and conducting Examinations 14. Coordinate with Program Manager during Course delivery 15. Monitor continuous assessments; Coordinate evaluation of assessments; Manage Evaluation related tasks 16. Conduct research and publish research papers in Journals as prescribed by UGC and/or University 17. Perform all academic tasks as directed by Program Head from time-to-time
Key Skills / Abilities/Knowledge required:
1. Strong command over written and verbal communication skills 2. Technically strong and well versed with Office tools including Spreadsheets/ Word/ PPT 3. Team player and initiator with excellent behavioral competencies 4. Positive attitude and ability to interact with the faculty, heads and leadership team
Educational qualification and Experience:
1. Master Degree in relevant domain 2. UGC NET Qualified 3. Ph.D is an added advantage 4. 1 to 2 years of experience in an academic setup at UG/PG level
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹40,000.00 – ₹60,000.00 per month
- Provident Fund
- Work from home
- Day shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Padur, Kelambakkam, Chennai – 603103, Tamil Nadu: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Have you qualified NET/SET?
- Have you completed your PHD or submitted final thesis?
- Master’s (Required)
- Teaching: 1 year (Required)
To apply for this job please visit in.indeed.com.