Sr. Engineer – Track Installation
Deutsche Bahn’s expertise is in high demand all around the world. As a leading engineering and consulting company in the rail sector, DB Engineering & Consulting offers that knowledge – starting with an idea and continuing all the way to operations. We advise our customers in Germany and around the globe, to develop technically sophisticated and customized infrastructure, mobility and transport solutions. With sustainable concepts, we ensure the future success of economic regions, make important contributions to the protection of the environment and help shape the world of the future.Since DB Engineering & Consulting has implemented thousands of projects of any size and complexity in over 100 countries. About 5,000 employees from 84 nations are currently realizing the projects of our customers with professional knowledge and intercultural experience.For this project, we are seeking a Sr. Engineer Track Installation
- Report to the Chief Track Expert or Deputy Project Director
- Proof checking and finalization of track alignment.
- Conversant in rail-structure interaction.
- Proof checking and Value addition in the design of ballastless tracks of all types, noise, and vibration mitigation measures, arrangement required for fixing of S & T and third rail equipment, technical proposals including track curvatures, turnouts, gradient, crossovers, fittings, buffer stops and destressing plans, etc.
- Review of track installations procedures of ballastless and ballasted tracks.
- Maintenance of ballastless/ballasted track.
- Proof Checking of Survey and Alignment
- Assist the GC procurement team and Client in activities during the tender process – Pre-bid meetings, clarifications to tender queries, tender addendum, etc.
- Assist in the interface for track works with other stakeholders, internal and external.
- Responsible for the overall management, coordination, ensuring compliance with the contract, and liaison with PD & DPD
- Graduation in Civil Engineering / Diploma in Civil Engineering
- 10+ Years of Post Qualification work Experience (15+ Years for candidates with a Diploma in Civil Engineering)
- 3+ Years of work experience working in similar positions/role, on Metro Projects with GC / PMC / Client / Supervision or Construction firm / OEMs of Systems who has been awarded the work by the Metro implementing agency. (8+ Years for candidates with Diploma in Civil Engineering)
To apply for this job please visit in.linkedin.com.