Wissahickon Brewing Company
Brewery Graphic Designer
Wissahickon Brewing Company is an award winning, family owned and operated craft brewery located in Philadelphia, PA. The Philadelphia location includes a full production facility and a very popular taproom and beer garden. The taproom is open 7 days per week and has a welcoming, rustic charm that caters to a diverse customer base serving the Greater Philadelphia region. Popular among beer lovers and their families, it is a fun destination spot for great beer, slushies, wine, craft cocktails, and rotating mobile food trucks.
Wissahickon Brewing Company is seeking a graphic designer and social media manager to join our rapidly growing brewery. The ideal candidate is passionate about the craft beer industry and is accomplished as a Graphic Designer and in social media management. Must be able to collaborate with a team and work in a fast paced environment.
Schedule: Monday-Friday, 9:30am-5:30pm; includes healthcare benefits and PTO.
- Design market-ready beer labels that follow TTB requirements.
- Meet deadlines based around production and packaging schedule.
- Work with commercial printing companies to order press proofs & labels in a timely manner.
- Conceptualize new brand identities for upcoming beer releases.
- Create event and social media promotional graphics that fit brand guidelines.
- Develop and design new merchandise & branded apparel.
- Design marketing & promotional materials for web & print ads.
- Research social media trends and inform management of changes that are relevant to the company’s marketing strategies.
- Use social media to maintain and build the company’s brand via daily posts and targeted campaigns across multiple platforms.
Qualifications & Requirements
- BFA in Graphic Design or similar.
- 2+ years experience working with label designs, layouts, brand standards, and social media content creation.
- Great understanding of growth strategies across multiple social media platforms.
- Great understanding of commercial printing procedures.
- Must be open and receptive to feedback.
- Must be self-directed and work well with minimal supervision.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be able to quickly adapt to changing work priorities.
- Must foster a culture of positivity and continuous improvement.
- Must be able to accommodate a flexible work schedule when needed.
- Must possess a valid U.S. Driver’s License and have a clean driving record.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $45,000.00 per year
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Philadelphia, PA 19129: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Please briefly describe your graphic design experience.
- Please briefly describe your social media management experience.
- Graphic design: 2 years (Preferred)
- Adobe Creative Suite: 1 year (Preferred)
- Adobe Illustrator: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.