Nordstrom Canada Retail Inc
Cash Room Specialist
The ideal Cash Room Representative candidate is detail oriented, results driven and committed to meticulous accounting practices.
A day in the life…
- Follow all Cash Room security guidelines
- Investigate and resolve all Safe Fund Errors and communicate discrepancies to the Department Manager
- Create thorough, legible paperwork and file it daily after manager approval
- Demonstrate an understanding of the functions and maintenance of Cash Room equipment
- Demonstrate an understanding of Cash Room related reporting
You own this if you have…
- Strong computer proficiency, including Word, Excel, and Outlook
- The ability to do basic math functions with accuracy and speed, meeting time standards
- Strong organizational, decision-making and problem-solving skills in a fast-paced environment
- The ability to communicate clearly and professionally, maintaining a high level of confidentiality
- A high level of ownership, accountability and initiative
- The ability to work a flexible work schedule based on business needs
We’ve got you covered…
Our employees are our most important asset and that’s reflected in our benefits. Nordstrom is proud to offer a variety of benefits to support employees and their families, including:
- Medical/Vision, Dental, Retirement and Paid Time Away
- Life Insurance and Disability
- Merchandise Discount and EAP Resources
A few more important points…
The job posting highlights the most critical responsibilities and requirements of the job. It’s not all-inclusive. There may be additional duties, responsibilities and qualifications for this job.
Nordstrom will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with all legal requirements.
To apply for this job please visit ca.indeed.com.