Delaware Valley Industrial Resource
Chief Financial Officer
In this position you will serve as the Treasurer and be responsible for the financial, administrative, and risk management operations of DVIRC.
Key duties include the following:
- Serve as key member on Leadership team.
- Function as liaison for the organization to communicate and ensure that our primary stake holders (i.e. NIST, DCED) compliance, budget approval and reporting requirements are satisfied.
- Develop and manage the following: a comprehensive operational and financial strategy, metrics tied to the overall strategy, and the on-going monitoring and development of control systems designed to report accurate financial results and preserve company assets.
- Responsible for the execution, deliverables and compliance requirements for all contracts and subcontracts.
- Ensure that DVIRC has a cutting-edge IT infrastructure to support on-going strategic goals aligned with our three core service areas.
- Serve as a strategic partner to assist the President and CEO in the financial evaluation of DVIRC services and programs.
- Provide leadership and support for special projects and new initiatives.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration with concentration in Accounting. CPA preferred.
Specialized Knowledge and Skills: Minimum ten years’ experience in managing accounting, financial, compliance, and information systems. Ability to read, analyze, and interpret the most complex financial documents. Strong interpersonal and rapport building skills with the ability to communicate orally and in writing complex and highly confidential information. High level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency and diplomacy. Ability to motivate others to produce quality work within tight timeframes while simultaneously managing multi-projects.
Experience working in a nonprofit environment with emphasis on commercial, government, private contracts, reporting, policy, compliance, and monitoring. Auditing background a plus.
Must be able to demonstrate sound judgment, problem solving and critical thinking skills.
You will work within a dynamic, fast-paced culture with a team that is mission-driven and passionate about providing high-value-added impact outcomes for a diverse client base. Competitive salary with compensation based on experience, and exceptional comprehensive benefits package with the opportunity for professional growth. This is a unique opportunity to work with one of the top-performing national consulting centers with a mission to support and assist U.S. Manufacturers grow and compete.
To apply for this job please visit www.dvirc.org.