Production – Downstream – Associate/ Sr. Associate
Full Job Description
Qualification : M.Sc ( Biotechnology, Microbiology, Biochemistry )B.Tech/M.Tech ( Biotechnology ), B.Pharm / M.Pharm
Experience : Minimum 2+ Years
· Execution of downstream production batches. Focus on timely execution, to ensure that the process is carried out as per GMP and batch timelines.
· To execute planned purification activities to ensure high degree of confidence that the process is delivering a product that meets its target specifications.
· Routine monitoring of the equipment, Facility and utilities for GMP compliance
· Execution of documentation activities of liaison with QA and QC for GMP compliance.
· Participate and execute compliance of validation/ Qualification documents.
· Participate in execution the various compliance from the different cross functional team for QMS compliance.
· Handled Low /High pressure Chromatography, TFF system, Centrifuge, Lyophilizer, buffer preparation, cleaning of equipment etc
· Preparation and review of Quality documents like BMR, MFR, SOP, CC, deviations and CAPA’s
· Monitoring and control of specific operations per standard operating procedure.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹200,000.00 – ₹400,000.00 per year
- Health insurance
- Provident Fund
- Rotational shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Yearly bonus
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Taramani, Chennai – 600113, Tamil Nadu: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- total work: 1 year (Preferred)
To apply for this job please visit in.indeed.com.