Propel Technology Group Inc
Junior Administration Manager
- Responsible for providing administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the office.
- Ability to communicate via phone effectively and email ensuring that all Administrative duties are completed accurately and delivered with high quality and on time.
- Knowledge in Microsoft Office and other office management tools and applications
- Responsible for confidential and time-sensitive material.
- Facility Management, Security Management, Vendor Management, and other Admin Related Activities
- Supervising the day-to-day operations of the administrative department and managing the staff members.
- Assist in developing, reviewing, and improving administrative systems, policies, and procedures.
- Ensuring the office is stocked with necessary supplies and that all equipment are working and properly maintained.
- Coordinate in Planning office events, including meetings, conferences, interviews, orientations, and training sessions.
- Managing overall administrative activities for the office.
- Build good relationships with vendors and manage them effectively.
- Manage the purchase and procurement of essential goods for the office and maintain a record of all the expenses
- Coordinate with the housekeeping team to schedule cleaning activities in the workspace effectively and delegate the work appropriately within the team
- Strong computer and organizational skills
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, self-motivation, adaptability, and a positive attitude
- Ability to learn new techniques, perform multiple tasks simultaneously, keep accurate records, follow instructions, and comply with company policies
- Knowledge of standard office administrative practices and procedures
- Must be ready to travel in the city, if need arises.
- Must be fluent in Tamil and English.
- Proven organizational skills and the ability to maintain organizational methods that others can follow
To apply for this job please visit www.instahyre.com.