Associate Data Scientist
Full Job Description
- Works within a variety of well-defined and standard R&D techniques, procedures, and practices.
- Works under general guidance and work instructions (work is being checked by manager or senior colleagues), which requires the job holder to apply a combination of applied and theoretical knowledge within a well-defined scope. Has knowledge about a specific discipline and may coach less experienced colleagues, but not yet regarded as an internal or external expert.
- Supports the Data Analytics team in the design and execution of analytics projects.
- Works with data and technology experts to help execute analytics projects and deploy solutions.
- Develops optimal analytical models that address the business requirement, with acceptable levels of accuracy.
- Writes efficient code that incorporates best practices in that technology.
- Supports the design and delivery of analytics projects, within or cutting across different business units in Shell.
This job profile contains generic information and does not describe individual positions or required job competencies. Grading decisions will also depend on other factors.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.shell.com.