We have new customers looking for quality cleaners right now.
- Safe working environment.
- Payment on the day.
- Rates do vary, for example, when, travelling to out of the way areas; jobs in high demand locations or the client chooses to pay more.
- You choose the jobs you want and decide when and where you wish to work. Ideal for people who work part time work and need some extra hours. Many of our cleaners are retired or semi-retired and are only seeking a few hours per week.
- Help & support if needed.
- Most clients stay with us for many years.
- Use the client’s products and equipment.
- No evenings or weekends, no ties or hassle.
Ideal requirements for this particular job:
- Willing to obtain a DBS
- Must provide 2 references as well as proof of residency in the UK
- Deliver excellent cleaning standards and customer service
- Conscientious, reliable and confident in meeting & discussing client needs as well as following instructions as well as current guidance and protocols
- Previous housekeeping/professional domestic/hotel/other relevant cleaning experience
- Car owner & driver
- Interested in being a self-employed cleaner at a later date (it is very easy to do)
- Live near the specified location
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: £10.00-£10.90 per hour
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Following government guidelines
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Easington Lane: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
To apply for this job please visit www.glassdoor.co.uk.