Apollo Research & Innovations
Clinical Research Coordinator
Full Job Description
Position – Clinical Research Coordinator
Experience – Above 1 Years
Timing – General Shift
Qualification – Bio Science
Salary – 10K – 15K ( per month)
Contract Period – Minimum 2 Years(Not Bond)
Location – Chennai
To have the good knowledge of regulations and GCP guidelines.
· Ability to communicate properly between the physician, patient & the site head.
· Assist the Site Head in the managing the Site to ensure ethical conduct of research activities.
· Assist Site Head in evaluates protocols, policies and procedures regarding research projects and studies.
· Maintains pertinent records and documentation.
· Provide guidance to CRC in Screening including informed consent process, randomization, enrolment & follow-up (including Telephonic Follow-up) process & procedures.
· Maintenance of Investigator Master File as per Good documentation practices & SOP including generation of source documents.
· Oversight of Site Initiation Visit, Monitoring Visits, Site Closeout Visit.
· CRF, e-CRF entry, Data Query resolution.
· Assist the pharmacist in drug accountability and temperature maintaining logs.
· Monitoring Sr. CRC and CRC in maintaining the accountability of study materials and in scheduling study procedures.
· Endow the required file notes, weekly and monthly and monthly report to the reporting authority.
· Tracking the status of all study activities.
· Report to the Site Head daily and take advice for further action.
· Delegate the work to Senior/Junior/Trainee CRC’s as per the requirement.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹10,000.00 – ₹15,000.00 per month
- Day shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Chennai, Tamil Nadu: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- total work: 1 year (Preferred)
To apply for this job please visit in.indeed.com.