Alpha Bravo Studios
Creative Marketing Lead
As our Creative Marketing Lead, you will join our tight-knit team to conceptualise, plan and deliver exceptional creative assets & wider campaigns for a wide variety of clients across Music, Fashion & E-commerce.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Create cutting-edge content across channels including TikTok, Instagram, YouTube, Web, Influencer, and email – striving for creative excellence across the board.
- Producing various documents in an aesthetic and clear manner including pitches, briefs, reports, treatments, and mood boards.
- Assisting at all stages of production in larger projects assisting directors, producers, photographers, and editors to deliver on the collective vision.
- Provide a fresh perspective in the ideation of new client campaigns ensuring our concepts remain at the forefront of what is possible.
- Managing influencer campaigns developing strong relationships with talent agents and relevant influencers from macro to micro, and ensuring content is of a high standard and a strong brand fit for our clients.
- Contribute to and often spearhead the development of new ABS marketing initiatives.
- Present your ideas in a clear and exciting manner both internally and in client-facing meetings.
- Scout and manage external creative talent to produce assets that maintain campaign integrity whilst empowering the individual’s unique perspectives and skillsets.
WHO YOU ARE
- You are an inspired, thoroughly creative individual able to join our team in the pursuit of personal and collective excellence.
- You have a real-time understanding of social trends across TikTok, Instagram, and Twitter being able to leverage this when developing new content.
- You have a natural eye for design with an understanding of timeless design principles across layout, typography, and colour theory applying these across mediums.
- You have experience across Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign, Premiere) as well as DaVinci or Final Cut.
- You have a basic understanding of camera equipment, digital cameras, VHS, and lighting.
- You are comfortable working in the office as well as ‘on set’ in fast-paced creative environments.
- You have an interest and understanding of pop youth culture across fashion, film, and music.
- You are open-minded and happy to get stuck into a wide variety of briefs.
- You have strong communication skills and can communicate in-depth campaign concepts simply in both internal and external meetings.
- You thrive in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment as a self-starter who requires minimal oversight and can prioritise and manage multiple tasks.
- You have an understanding of general digital marketing KPIs across channels allowing you to work effectively within wider creative & technical teams.
- You have a desire to continually learn (we provide excellent access to courses, reading material, and practical experience).
WHERE YOU’LL WORK
There is never a boring day at Alpha Bravo Studios. As a fast-growing creative ad studio we are in the relentless pursuit to deliver the freshest data-backed ideas born out of youth culture for a wide variety of clients across music, fashion, and e-commerce. We are learning every day, and do not take no for an answer when it comes to our clients’ success. We look forward to welcoming you to our family.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £24,000.00-£30,000.00 per year
- Casual dress
- Company pension
- Referral programme
- Work from home
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Marketing: 1 year (preferred)
To apply for this job please visit www.glassdoor.co.uk.