Specialist – Trading Settlements
Full Job Description
- Gathers data, analyses and reports findings. Gathers data using existing formats and will suggest changes to these formats. Resolves disputes and acts as an SME, first escalation level.
- Conducts analyses to solve repetitive or patterned information and data queries/problems.
- Works within a variety of well-defined procedures and practices. Supervised on progress and results; informs management about analysis outcomes. Works autonomously within this scope, with regular steer required e.g. on project scope and prioritisation. May coach less experienced colleagues.
- Supports stakeholders in understanding analyses / outcomes and using them on topic related to own areas of expertise. Interaction with others demands influencing and persuasion in a tactful manner to explain and advise on performed analyses of information.
- Job holder identifies shortcomings in current processes, systems and procedures within the assigned unit and suggests improvements. Analyses, proposes and (where possible) implements alternatives.
This job profile contains generic information and does not describe individual positions or required job competencies. Grading decisions will also depend on other factors.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.shell.com.