Global Alliant Inc
Finance Executive – Remote/Hybrid
We are looking for a Finance Executive to oversee the US finance and accounting activities. The role of Finance Executive includes preparing financial reports, analysing cash flow and making recommendations for improvement. You should be able to manage finance performance metrics and compliance with the organisation’s policies.
You should be familiar with audits, invoices and budget preparations. Our ideal candidate demonstrates interest in managing accounting activities, including bank reconciliations, accounts payable and accounts receivable. You should also have excellent organizational skills and be able to handle time-sensitive tasks.
Ultimately, you’ll be responsible for the day-to-day management of our financial transactions and procedures.
- Keep accurate records for all daily transactions
- Prepare balance sheets
- Process invoices
- Record accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Process payroll in ADP
- Update internal systems with financial data
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports
- Reconcile bank statements
- Participate in financial audits
- Track bank deposits and payments
- Assist with budget preparation
- Review and implement financial policies
Requirements and skills:
- Proven work experience as a Finance Executive or similar role
- Solid knowledge in invoicing and accounting procedures as per US market standard
- Good hands-on experience in using QuickBooks
- Solid knowledge in ADP payroll processing
- Advanced MS Excel skills
- Excellent analytical and numerical skills
- Sharp time management skills
- Strong ethics, with an ability to manage confidential data
- BSc/MSc/MBA degree in Finance or Accounting
- Professional qualification as a CFA/CPA is considered a plus
Global Alliant, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. We especially invite women, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities to apply.
To apply for this job please visit in.indeed.com.