Juma Al Majid Group
Full Job Description
United Arab Emirates
To provide administrative support to management of the Project through conducting and organizing administrative duties and activities including receiving and handling information.
- Secretarial Work for the Projects (For the Managements & All Engineers)
- Receiving & Dispatching Documents from Different bodies on Daily Basis.
- Coordination with Project’s Personnel for all day-to-day activities.
- Preparation of Letters/Debit Notes/Bills/Payment Certificate for the Project.
- Maintaining Petty cash
- Attending the Telephone Calls from Suppliers, Sub-Contractors, Site staff & Clients.
- Arranging Document Delivery / Collection from the Head Office, Client, and Consultant for the projects.
- Handling Stationeries for the Office / Projects.
- Educational, Professional and Vocation Qualification required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science / I.T / Business Administration from a reputable institute
- Experience: Minimum 1 – 3 years in Inventory / Stock (Contracting Company / Trading Company / Automobiles Company)
- Familiar with utilization of Material Search Engine [SE] / Stock Checking
- Level and type of behavioural and functional competencies required
- Language – English, Arabic is advantage
- Computer Skills, i.e., ICDL Certification, Microsoft Office [Excel, Word, PowerPoint]
- Communication skills
To apply for this job please visit ae.indeed.com.