A for Analytics IT Solutions
Senior Data Scientist
Full Job Description
‘A for Analytics’ is looking to hire a Data Scientist. A for Analytics is the leading global system Integrator for the last several years in the global Market, offering Business Intelligence, Data Engineering, Artificial Intelligence and ZOHO services to customers. A for Analytics helps customers in Advisory, Solution Delivery, 24/7 Technical Support and Fully Managed Services.
As a Data Scientist, you will apply your strategic and analytical skills to major company challenges. You will team with world-class professionals to identify actionable insights that ultimately impact the bottom line. We work in a space that looks deeply into emerging fraud trends and the business enablement opportunities that help the business in fuelling growth and strategic decisions. You will be able do it all in a collaborative environment that values your insight, encourages you to take on new responsibility, promotes continuous learning, and rewards innovation with a global team that is multi-disciplinary with broad spectrum of industry experiences, deep analytical and quantitative expertise.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Provide analytical insights into emerging problems, trends and portfolios
- Drive projects end to end from ideation to implementation in a time sensitive and efficient manner
- Identify new opportunities and continuous improvement to contribute to the team’s KPIs and targets.
- Work closely with business partners and stakeholders to determine how to design analysis and measurement approaches that will significantly improve our ability to understand and address emerging business issues
- Effectively managing relevant stakeholders through the lifecycle of a project by effectively understanding the various needs, priorities and perspectives in order to drive for a solution
- Identifying present or future gaps in the team’s existing reporting and tools suite
- Providing regular updates to leadership, product and other stakeholders that will simplify and clarify complex concepts and the results of analyses effectively with emphasis on the actionable outcomes and impact to business
- Experience with standard statistical techniques and tools a plus
- 3 – 4 years’ experience in analytics or program management
- 3 – 4 Proficiency using SQL and querying relational databases
- 3 – 4Experience in at least one statistical programming language (SAS, R, Python)
- 3 years experience with project/program management
- Flexible schedule
- Internet reimbursement
- Leave encashment
- Provident Fund
- Health Insurance
Experience: – At least 3years
Salary: – Rs. 10,00,000.00 – Rs. 15,00,000.00 per year
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹1,000,000.00 – ₹1,500,000.00 per year
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Provident Fund
- Day shift
Wear mask outside of home, keep your hands clean, Stay away from social gatherings.
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Thousand Lights, Chennai – Chennai, Tamil Nadu: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- total work: 3 years (Preferred)
To apply for this job please visit in.indeed.com.