Philly Delivery Driver
Full Job Description
Delivery Heroes in the Philadelphia Metro Area
Hungry Harvest has a strong presence in our Philadelphia Market and we’re always looking for hard-working individuals to add to our team as we continue to grow. Routes are currently offered on Saturday and Sunday mornings. Before each route, you’ll meet us at our packing facility on the property of the Philly Produce Market in South Philly, just west of the airport, to load up. Saturday and Sunday load up is between the hours of 7-8am. In terms of coverage, Saturday routes cover Center City and Southern NJ, and Sunday covers PA suburbs and Northern Delaware.
What we offer:
- Competitive pay that can range from $20-$30+/hr and up to $200/day
- Assignments from 20 to up to 80+ deliveries per day with most drivers managing 6-10 deliveries per hour
- Voluntary scheduling reassessed on a weekly basis
- Weekly pay via direct deposit
- Great opportunity to earn extra money and help fight food waste in your community!
What you will need to succeed:
- A Reliable, Customer-First attitude
- Smart phone
- Checking/Savings account to receive direct deposit
- The ability to carry boxes of 10-15lbs
- A Personal Vehicle with Drivers License and Insurance
- Minimum of 18 years of Age and one year of U.S. driving experience
About Hungry Harvest
At Hungry Harvest we’re bringing plant power to the people by rescuing farm fresh fruits and vegetables that would otherwise go to waste and affordably and conveniently bringing them right to our customers’ doors. Every Harvest we deliver saves at least 10 pounds of food from going to waste, helps close food access gaps, and works to reduce our overall environmental impact. Cutting food waste in half globally could reduce our ecological footprint by 16% and ensure a more sustainable future. We’re working every day to make that a reality. Since 2014, we’ve rescued over 27 million pounds of produce and provided over 1.7 million pounds to our neighbors in need with the help of our local hunger-solving partners and initiatives.
We highly encourage members of traditionally underrepresented communities to apply, including women, people of color, LGBTQIA+, veterans, and people with disabilities. Hungry Harvest is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.