Hiring Organization: Dream Unlimited
Post Name: Analyst (Summer 2023) – 360 Program
Salary: CAD 50000 – CAD 68000 Per Year
Dream is looking for Analysts for Summer 2023.
Dream is always looking for the best and brightest to join its thriving community. We are currently looking for third-year university students to join our unique team as Summer Analysts starting in May 2023.
Our goal? To find outstanding students who are passionate about the real estate industry to join our full-time Dream 360 rotation program in 2024.
Who are we?
Dream is a leading asset manager and developer of exceptional real estate assets across Canada the U.S., and Europe. Dream manages $17 billion of assets across four Toronto Stock Exchange (“TSX”) listed trusts and through private institutional funds and partnerships.
Responsible for some of the country’s most iconic and transformative projects, we always invest with purpose, embracing creativity, passion and innovation, delivering strong returns, while positively impacting the communities and the world around us.
We care about our employees. We want everyone to have a rewarding career and to work with people they like, so we provide exciting work opportunities, open work environments, and fun events. We hire constant learners, so we make sure to provide them with engaging work and to encourage them to share their ideas that will help us shape the company.
What will you do during your summer internship?
You will be joining our Strategic Finance team, who are responsible for corporate development, capital markets and research at Dream. Here are some of the things you will be do:
- Support internal deal teams and work with external advisors to perform technical, legal and financial due diligence on potential investments;
- Assist in the development and enhancement of financial models for our current and future projects;
- Contribute to research reports on subjects ranging from real estate markets, industry trends and potential investments
- Assist in the analysis of capital projects, lease deals and renewals; and
- Work closely with your team on various group initiatives and special projects as needed.
We’ll be happy to discuss more when we meet.
About the Dream 360 Rotation Program:
Dream 360 is a rotation program that allows analysts to gain experience in various departments of a diverse real estate business. You will have the opportunity to shape your experience at Dream, working with us to develop and identify your interests.
Summer Analysts have the opportunity to earn a full-time position in the rotation program. Current groups include: Investments, Asset Management, Strategic Finance, and Development Finance.
Each rotation is approximately one year long, and after two rotations you will join a group on a more permanent basis. As the company is constantly growing and changing, so will you and the scope of your role, throughout your rotations and beyond.
Who are we looking for in this role?
When you meet us, you’ll see that we’re not like other real estate companies: we’re innovative, fun, and always challenging the status quo. In addition to your collaborative mindset and positive attitude, here are some technical things we’re looking for you to bring to the table:
- You have an outstanding academic track record and will graduate from a Commerce, Business, Math, Statistics or quantitative undergraduate program by Summer 2024;
- You have strong computer skills, especially in Excel and PowerPoint
- You are an excellent communicator, with the ability to present your ideas clearly and concisely
- You have general understanding of core financial concepts and you’re comfortable with accounting, financial modelling and analyzing the implications of change;
- Have you had exposure or experience in real estate? Make sure you tell us!
Location: Toronto,ON – Adelaide Street East, Toronto, ON
Job Type: Full-time
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.ultipro.ca.