Full Job Description
We know what it means to put the customer first—our business is built upon a tradition of exceptional, individualized customer service.
Our employees experience the excitement and satisfaction that comes from working for a successful, expanding company where every team member makes a difference and where initiative and hard work are valued and rewarded.
We are confident that if you choose to work at ROBINSON, you will be taking your first steps towards a challenging, profitable, and satisfying career.
We currently have an opening for a Driver position at our Toronto Showroom. This position will also support our Burlington Showroom.
What you will do:
- Deliver orders to customers on a timely basis
- Transport orders between store locations
- Pick up goods from suppliers
- Load and unload trucks
- Fill orders and process pick ups for city shipping
- Perform pre-operation inspection of delivery vehicle
- Participate in inventory counts
- Keep warehouse area neat
- Support both Toronto and Burlington warehouses and showrooms as needed
- Other duties as assigned
- Valid drivers license in good standing
- Clean drivers abstract
- Previous warehouse experience is considered an asset
ROBINSON offers a competitive total rewards program including:
- An inclusive, fun and family-oriented work environment
- Monthly bonus opportunities
- Annual Profit Share
- Paid Wellness Days
- RRSP Matching
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Sabbatical Leave
- Tuition reimbursement
- Comprehensive benefits
- Training and promotion opportunities
To apply for this job please visit ca.indeed.com.