Whitehead Building Services
Whitehead Building Services are privately owned company and hold an exciting opportunity for a Mobile Electrical Engineer to carry out Planned maintenance activities, Reactive tasks, and small works within the Southwest of the UK including Cardiff, Bristol and Exteter.
We have over 40 years’ experience of successfully Designing, Building and Maintaining projects in Wales and the Southwest, with projects ranging in size, value, and complexity.
Duties: Mobile Electrical Engineer role, but are not limited to:
· To attend and complete planned and reactive maintenance in accordance with the company’s program and assigned specifications
· Undertake all activities in a professional and polite manner
· Produce technical reports relating to activity
· Use the technology systems in a productive way to ensure compliance
· Always communicate clearly and effectively with team and client
· Produce quotations by giving accurate quality information where additional works are identified
· Attending company team meetings/briefings as requested
· To provide accurate time sheet information weekly and within time
· To manage Whitehead sub-contractors
· Undertake daily activities assigned by the Help Desk and/or management
Skills – knowledge – experience:
· C&G Level 2 and 3 Diploma Electrical Installation
· C&G 2360 Parts 1 & 2 (Test & Inspection cert preferred) or 2330 Levels 2 & 3
· 18th edition certificate
· Basic plumbing skills
· Strong Electrical & Mechanical Maintenance experience
Job Type: Full-time
Monday to Friday
electrical: 3 years (preferred)
To apply for this job please visit www.glassdoor.co.uk.