Account Executive – entry level
We think big. And act bigger. Stay versatile and interconnected. We approach everything with an inventive spirit and rigorous mindset. Individually we’re great, but as a team we’re unstoppable. Together, we seek out opportunities, frame problems and solve complex challenges. Our collective brilliance exposes breakthroughs. Our capability unleashes creativity. We pursue a new perspective and deliver a new kind of ROI.
Zenith Global are the central team, primarily based in London, supporting our local Zenith markets, leading new business efforts, developing thought-leadership, and driving network development for our 250 offices across 95 countries with over 8,000 staff worldwide.
We house a large team of multi-faceted communications planners, digital and innovation specialists and client leadership teams. Our global client portfolio comprises a range of category leaders including Reckitt, TikTok, Edrington, Coty, Electrolux and Nestlé.
About the clients:
Electrolux is a white goods company. Their mission is to create better living, and they have done this for 100 years. They strike the right balance between brand building and ecommerce, having recently launched their own D2C platform.
The European team is located in Stockholm. This year they have bolstered their media team with new leadership and additional team members in order to accelerate their centralisation ambitions.
Zenith have been their global media agency and this partnership keeps on strengthening every year.
Job Description This an exciting role where you will learn rapidly about the workings of a global media account including an understanding of media planning, strategy and digital disciplines.
You’ll need to deploy your organizational and multitasking abilities, working on a variety of projects and tasks simultaneously as you develop your analytical and reporting skills, build on those already solid PPT and Excel capabilities to become highly proficient operator.
This role will provide you with the opportunity to work across the EMEA markets. Your ability to multitask and co-ordinate multiple stakeholders is critical and will be called upon every day.
- Support the Central team on key projects and regular deliverables including Global Guidelines, and client’s requests
- Assist media planning process, carrying out research analysis, both desktop and survey-based, using tools for audience and planning (training on these tools will be provided)
- You will need to take part in weekly status calls and input on supporting documents
- Engage with multiple stakeholders in Zenith Global as well as local market teams
- Good attention to detail
- A confident communicator, able to come across clearly and succinctly in email, calls and presentations
- Organised and able to handle multiple tasks and projects at the same time
- Solid numerical skills, feeling comfortable with relatively large data sets
- Proficient use of Excel and PowerPoint capabilities to create reports and presentations that clearly communicate findings and analysis.
To apply for this job please visit www.glassdoor.co.uk.