Our clientis a global automotive manufacturer. They are also part of a French automotive company that now operates within Europe and Asia.
The organisation specialize in stamped, welded metal components and manufacture integral, structual parts for three globally renowned cars.
Upon starting your role, you will receive fully paid, on the job, training.
· Good attention to detail.
· Ability to carry out tasks and functions as requested by Team Leaders/Supervisors.
· Understand the importance of working as a team to achieve productivity standards.
· Flexible and adaptable approach to work.
· Be professional and possess a polite and positive attitude.
· Ability to interpret and balance a variety of feedback.
· Proven experience within an automotive and production environment would be advantageous.
· To operate various production machinery including but not limited to robotic spot-welding cells, grinders, and a 3000-tonne press. (area of placement depends on previous experience)
· Loading a welding jig with welding materials and consumables.
· To produce components in accordance with work instructions, customer requirements, and to specified rates of production.
· Completing basic quality checks in line with company policy.
· Completing any necessary paperwork.
· Other general production and housekeeping duties such as checks and maintenance on machines.
Standard working is 39 hours plus overtime availability.
Standard working hours are Monday to Friday, Plus overtime throughout the week and a weekend.
£10.64ph for both shifts, Days & Backs.
£14.25ph for overtime throughout the week and a Saturday.
£19.00ph for any overtime on a Sunday.
Shifts are on a rotating two shift pattern; you must be able to work both shifts:
Day shift Monday to Thursday 7:00am – 3:10pm (7:00am – 3:00pm on a Friday)
Back shift Monday to Thursday 3:10pm- 11:20pm (3:00pm – 11:00pm on a Friday)
Excellent public transport links, Great development programme, training, coaching and mentoring. Pension, canteen, and free parking.
Job Types: Full-time, Temp to perm
Salary: £10.64-£19.00 per hour
Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
Sunderland: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (preferred)
To apply for this job please visit www.glassdoor.co.uk.