Technical Solution Architect
Function: IT Operations and Support → Solution Architecture / Presales
- You’ll solve complex, technical challenges so your customers can focus on their business.
- This includes using your knowledge to figure out a mechanism to integrate Lucidity to the customers’ cloud infrastructure.
- You’ll drive and/or take part in technical solutions discussions, diving deep into the details with customer teams.
- Deliver product and technical presentations with potential clients
- You are required to have a deep understanding of end to end customer operations and work as a consultant to customers in identifying key business challenges and position the right technology solutions to address those business challenges.
- You shall also work on long-term strategies to improve customer business operations through data management tools and services delivering continuous value to customers business.
- This includes playing a part in educating, sharing best practices, presenting at events, writing white papers, blogs, and running workshops.
- You won’t just be part of an industry movement; you’ll be leading it.
- 3+ years professional experience architecting/operating solutions built on cloud technology
- Experience with Microsoft Azure, AWS and its relevant build, deployment, automation, networking and security technologies in cloud environments
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong expertise in Technical Pre-Sales.
- Working experience on Windows and Linux operating systems
- Experience working in a high engagement customer facing role.
- Good interpersonal communication and customer service skills are needed in order to work successfully with prospects, customers, and cross functional teams to meet performance goals.
- Account management and project management skills.
- Strong aptitude for learning new technologies and understanding how to utilise them in a customer facing environment.
- Travel to the prospective customer’s sites & locations as necessary
- Public cloud certifications would be an added advantage.
- Prior experience in the storage domain would be added advantage
Flipkart is India’s leading ecommerce marketplace offering more than 30 million products cross 70+ categories including Books, Media, Consumer Electronics and Lifestyle.
Flipkart is known for its path-breaking services like Cash on Delivery, and a 30-day replacement policy. Flipkart is the only online player offering services like In-a-Day Guarantee (50 cities) and Same-Day-Guarantee (13 cities) at scale. Its annual subscription service, Flipkart First, is the first of its kind in the country.
Launched in October Flipkart has become the preferred online marketplace for leading Indian and international brands.
Flipkart, currently 33,000 people strong, has 45 million registered users clocking over 10 million daily visits. Flipkart’s technology has enabled it to deliver 8 million shipments per month – and this number is only growing.
To apply for this job please visit www.instahyre.com.