Full Job Description
Are you Van Driver looking to join an organisation that can offer you the training and development to progress your career?
At GXO, we recognise that it’s our people that help keep the nation moving, and due to continued growth, we’re looking for Van Driver to join us in West Thurrock, working with our customer, Costa Coffee. You’ll be working on a full-time, permanent basis, on an ‘any 5 out of 8’ shift pattern, contracted to 48hrs per week on a night shift.
Pay, benefits and more:
As a Van Driver, you’ll receive:
- Access to high street discounts as well as hotel & cinema deals!
- Holiday pay
- Workplace pension
- Access to GXO University – home to a wealth of online training courses, meaning your development never ends!
What you’ll do on a typical day:
- Delivery by tote/sack barrow into store (stock put away if no staff on site)
- Get involved in risk assessment activity for sites and delivery locations
- Complete up to 15 drops per day, ensuring the safe and legal operation of your vehicle at all times
What you need to succeed at GXO:
- A full UK driving licence
- No more than 6 penalty points on your licence (no TT, IN, DD, DR, or DG endorsements)
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work on own initiative
We engineer faster, smarter, leaner supply chains.
GXO is a leading provider of cutting-edge supply chain solutions to the most successful companies in the world. We help our customers manage their goods most efficiently using our technology and services. Our greatest strength is our global team – energetic, innovative people of all experience levels and talents who make GXO a great place to work.
GXO is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate, support and thrive on diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We believe that diversity and inclusion in our business is critical to our success as a global company, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool. We are Disability Confident Committed as part of the Disability Confident Scheme (GIS) and actively welcome applications from people with disabilities.
To apply for this job please visit freejobalertssc.com.