Full Job Description
- Responsible for organizing creative campaigns and promotional events according to trends and customer requirements. The goal is to reach out to the market and cultivate the customer’s interest in our products and services in ways that strengthen our reputation and facilitate our continuous growth. It includes planning, organizing, executing & analyzing all 360 campaigns along with advertising & public relations.
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
- Organizing, oversee, develop and implement the marketing strategy for marketing plans, advertising, campaigns, exhibitions and promotional events.
- Conducting market research and analysis to evaluate trends, brand awareness and competition ventures.
- Must be responsible to contribute ideas for Marketing campaigns.
- Awareness and Brand development
- Multi-channel communication along with development of content – strong copywriting skills in English & Arabic
- Supporting the Marketing Manager to develop strategic plans following objective goals.
- Helping develop and manage social media content, as well as content for other marketing channels.
- Content writing for external comms and partnership comms along with the ownership of all the content development.
- Work closely with Marketing Manager and Martech Manager to make sure that our communications to customers are efficient utilizing our Martech stack.
- Design marketing campaign theme to enhance engagements with new products and promotions.
- Work with agencies to develop marketing campaign collaterals – attention to detail required.
- Monitor objectives throughout marketing implementation.
- Work closely with in-house or external creative agencies to design marketing materials
- Provide reports on weekly and monthly basis about all our channels and their responses/engagements along with roadmap of improvement.
- Stakeholder management, both internal and external including freelancers, suppliers and partner organizations
- Monitoring ongoing marketing campaigns
- Generating reports for digital marketing campaigns using data-based analytics tools
- Monitoring competitor activity and generating leads for products and services.
- Writing and proofreading copy.
- Regularly interacts with marketing managers to receive information and updates about marketing staff progress and results
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, or communications
- Past work experience as a marketing executive or similar role
- Eloqua , Marketo work Experience preferred
- Worked on CDP & MMP Tools
- Good understanding of market research techniques, data analysis and statistics methods
- Critical thinker who is solution-oriented
- Ability to gather large amounts of data and convert it into meaningful analysis.
- Strong attention to detail required
- Creative mind with superb written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong copy writing skills
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Creativity and commercial awareness
- Excellent multitasking skills
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Arabic is a must
To apply for this job please visit ae.indeed.com.