Google Operations Center
Tech Process Senior Associate
- Facilitate 6-7 hours of phone consultations daily with the customers (outbound & Inbound)
- Give guidance & assist customers on pre-defined and documented Google Tag Implementation techniques
- Create Shopping Campaigns and help them resolve the errors in the feed/ campaign optimization.
- Communicate with advertisers/webmasters via phone, email, chat, and video conferencing as needed
- Deliver high quality service to your customers, exceeding client expectations and quality scoring measures.
- Minimum of 2-3 Years in Technical Customer Support
- Strong communication, customer service, relationship management and support skills with Spoken Language Fluency, Phone Support Etiquette
- Knowledge of Google Adwords, Analytics, Shopping, GTM, Campaigns (Digital Marketing Tools)
- CMS proficiency (basic): Exposure to a CMS like WordPress / Joomla / Shopify or similar platforms (at least 1 platform) will be an added advantage
- Troubleshooting skills and Debugging tools (e.g. search consoles)
- Advanced CMS proficiency (Shopify, WordPress, wix, Magento etc.)
- Website maintenance
- Working Knowledge on : Google Ads Basics,Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager,Attribution Models,Global Site Tag,Digital marketing/ Online advertising
- We support you with competitive wages and comprehensive health care including medical, dental and vision coverage
- We support your family with gender-neutral baby bonding leave, 26 week birth-parent maternity leave, and generous life, accident and disability insurance minimums
- We support your teams with free daily lunch, fully stocked micro-kitchens, and culture clubs and employee resource groups that let you share what you care about
To apply for this job please visit in.linkedin.com.