MobiServ Global Limited
Customer Care Executive
Full Job Description
We are hiring Customer Care Executives who can resolve customer complaints and ensure customer satisfaction and be able to maintain a healthy relationship with existing and new customers of the company.
In this role,
- You will be aligned with our Customer Support vertical and help us in managing/ resolving customers query, handling escalations and complaints of the dissatisfied customers & giving best resolutions.
- You will also be responsible for closing the fault and complaints within SLA’s. You will be working as a part of Merchant support.
- You will be responding to the incidents / issues reported by customer predominantly through voice Interaction and through E-mail,Web tickets & remote support.
- The role is aligned to our Service Desk Voice Support team which is responsible for performing day to day operations while maintaining SLAs & solving queries related to disputes while coordinating with customers.
- The team reviews service requests based on the predefined scope of support, records, diagnoses, and troubleshoots customer raised incidents.
- They also manage unplanned interruptions to restore normal service operations as quickly as possible for voice interactions.
- You will be given minimal instruction on daily work/tasks and a moderate level of instructions on new assignments
- You will need to consistently seek and provide meaningful and actionable feedback in all interactions
- You will be expected to be constantly on the lookout for ways to enhance value for your respective stakeholders/clients
- Decisions that are made by you will impact your work and may impact the work of others
- You would be an individual contributor and/or oversee a small work effort and/or team.
- Please note this role may require you to work in rotational shifts.
Please note that this is work from home, so you need to have strong internet connectivity at your residence. It is 5 days working. Saturday and Sunday will be fixed off.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹12,757.00 – ₹25,341.00 per month
- Health insurance
- Internet reimbursement
- Life insurance
- Provident Fund
- Work from home
- Morning shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Performance bonus
- Shift allowance
- Higher Secondary(12th Pass) (Preferred)
- English (Preferred)
- Hindi (Preferred)
To apply for this job please visit in.indeed.com.