Full Job Description
Are you a Class 1 or Class 2 Driver looking for that next step in your logistics career, maybe you’re looking for a bit more than ‘just a job’ and want to join a reputable company that pride themselves on being able to offer job security and career development to their drivers?
If this sounds like you, then look no further, we have roles available with immediate start!
HGV Class 2 = £12.82ph working (overtime at time and a half)
HGV Class 1 = £14.53ph (overtime at time and a half)
Day to day:
You’ll be working as part of a busy and valued transport team at our Alternative Treatment Plant in Knowsley, working the PM shift, you’ll be involved with the safe and timely collection, movement and unloading of healthcare waste from hospitals on a designated route. Driving our Fleet of New Class 1 & Class 2 vehicles, you’ll be the key point of customer contact, completing all associated paperwork and relevant documentation via a hand-held terminal.
- Relevant driving/collections experience and a Class 2 or Class 1 License – with C+E entitlement
- A Full Driver CPC and Digi Card, preferably linked to an ADR certificate – packages 6.1/ 6.2
- The ability to undertake heavy lifting and physically demanding work, involving the safe movement of large, wheeled units on and off vehicles
- A willingness to go that ‘extra mile’ for our customers, along with the confidence to interact with them at all levels.
We offer our Drivers:
- Annual pay reviews
- 5 weeks annual Leave
- Driver ADR & CPC Training Provided
- Death-in-Service benefit
- Access to Stericycle Driver academy for licence upskilling
- Free onsite parking
- Access to SteriCares our company hardship fund
- Cycle to work scheme
- Eye Test Vouchers
- Referral scheme (Earn by introducing people in your network to the Shred-it & Stericycle family)
To apply for this job please visit uk.indeed.com.