Hr Must have experience to effectively handle HR activities 2 to 4 Years experience in handling HR Generalist profile Handling Recruitment Process end to end. Maintaining an effective database of candidates as per the need of the organization. To complete HR formalities like Letter of Intent (LOI), Appointment letter, Confirmation letter, Promotion letter, Increment letter, Relieving letter, Exit Interviews. Reporting to VP and Handling the work assigned by Higher Management. Processing daily attendance through Biometric Machine/ Excel. Actively involved in Employee Engagement Programs (Birthday, Anniversary, Festival Parties). Handling the Salary Breakup, Payroll. Handling first stage grievance of the employees & escalate it to the Management if required & taking disciplinary action.
- Hiring Organization: HLBS Tech
- Post Name: HR Manager
- Qualification: Graduate (Bachelor Degree)
- Experience; Min. 3 Years
- Gender: Both
- Handling all the queries related with salary, leaves, attendance, and reimbursements.
- Responsible for maintaining internal MIS and monthly/quarterly Hr reports
- Coordinates management training in interviewing, hiring, terminations, promotions, performance review, safety,
- Advises management in appropriate resolution of employee relations issues.
- Responds to inquiries regarding policies, procedures, and programs.
To apply for this job please visit apna.co.