We are seeking part time and casual housekeepers and room attendants, housepersons and public area attendants to join our teams in Western Australia.
We have roles available in locations such as Perth CBD, East Perth, Scarborough, Rottnest Island, Fremantle and Albany.
These roles are suited for those who have a passion for the hotel industry, attention to detail and service with a genuine smile.
ahs hospitality is Australia and New Zealand’s largest provider of outsourced housekeeping management services and partners with the most iconic hotel brands.
Working some of the best hours the hospitality service industry can offer, we would be pleased to connect with you. Service with a smile is our mantra and we truly believe we are the best outsourced service company you could choose to work with.
You will be provided with training, development and an environment filled with team spirit. In return we ask you to bring your shining personality and will to enhance each and every guests experience.
This role requires the following abilities:
• High standard of cleanliness and attention to detail
• Ability to work as part of a team
• Enjoy working with people
• Capacity to work in a physical role
• Ability to work fast and thorough
• Good communication skills
• Professional attitude and strong customer service skills
• Good availability during weekdays and available to work on a rotating roster
• Time management and organisation skills
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you.
To apply for this job please visit www.studentjobboard.com.au.