· Plan, Forecast and Budget the revenues and cost for the outlet.
· Continuously improve and innovate upon product and services to achieve a larger market share and retain regular guests of the restaurant.
· Facilitate learning and development for all the team members of the outlet
· Implement systems and procedures that achieve higher cost efficiency and guest satisfaction.
· Performance Appraisal/ Management of the staff in the department.
- Hiring Organization: IHCL
- Post Name: Restaurant Manager
- Qualification: Any Graduate
.Ensure the smooth day-to-day functioning of the outlet.
· Conduct daily briefing of the staff, and supervise the following;
o Restaurant set up & mis-en-place
o Restaurant inventory (supplies, perishables, liquor etc)
· Implement an effective system of recording guest history, preferences and other guest related data.
· Work in association with the Sales and Marketing department in the area of guest mix, guest profiles, effect of new/ competition outlets etc.
· Maintain constant guest contact, build relationships, solicit feedback and monitor the GSTS for the restaurant.
· Work with the F & B Manager & the Chef on Menu planning and pricing.
· Plan and organize various food festivals, restaurant promotions or special occasions.
· Monitor the daily number of covers and the average check of the restaurant.
· Manage the beverage costs (alcoholic and non alcoholic) as per the budgeted limit.
· Review the profit and loss statement of the outlet and draw up action plans.
· Prepare monthly reports on the performance of the outlet
· Ensure that all the operational standards set for all the equipments & processes are followed.
· Manage staff performance, identify their training needs and address their grievances and counseling issues.
· Stay informed about local, national and international best practices/trends in food service, interior design, technology and entertainment in F & B.
· Ensure that the outlet procures the best quality raw material and cost effective equipment.
· Liaise with companies for sponsorships and with the government agencies for licenses and permissions.
To apply for this job please visit www.ihcltata.com.