RSI Content Solutions India
Accounts Payable (AP) Specialist
Full Job Description
RSI Content Solutions India Pvt. Ltd., a fully owned subsidiary of U.S.-based Orbis Technologies, Inc., provides Content Management System products, platforms, and custom software development services and consulting support to companies around the world. RSI Content Solutions has helped over 250 global organizations implement content management solutions.
RSI Content Solutions India provides highly configurable, dynamic publishing platforms for optimizing modern end-to-end publishing processes. These robust Content Management Systems can deliver complete in-house control over organizations’ business content production. RSI Content Solutions also offers software development and technical consulting services to implement content management systems and workflows. RSI is based out of Chennai, India and is a wholly owned subsidiary of Orbis Technologies Inc. headquartered in Annapolis, Maryland, USA.
Orbis Technologies, Inc. provides award-winning products, solutions, and services powering enterprise software for hundreds of clients across four continents and fourteen countries. Orbis software and services support mission critical Enterprise Content Management Software, Solutions, Services, and Analytical Software Solutions. We make semantic technologies perform at a global scale. Every day, thousands of users at our prestigious commercial, military, and federal customers depend on our software and solutions. When other partners miss the mark, Orbis gets the job done.
RSI is seeking a Accounts Payable (AP) Specialist to join the accounting team. The ideal candidate will be a highly detail-oriented individual who can manage and support all billing functions, ensure payments of bills and invoices, review and maintain financial transactions, respond to customer inquiries, research invoice copies, and check billing documentation. This will also carry global AP responsibilities for multiple business verticals
- Receive, review, and verify expense reports; reconcile expense and other financial reports with account balances and other office records.
- Facilitate timely payment of vendors, review purchase orders, and resolve discrepancies.
- Ensure outstanding obligations are credited upon payment, identify discount opportunities, and issue purchase order amendments or stop-payment orders as needed.
- Assist with accounting records and ledgers by reconciling monthly statements and transactions.
- Assist in month end closing.
- Record entries of, verify documentation for, and distribute petty cash.
- Calculate and report sales tax based on paid invoices.
- Maintain files and documentation thoroughly and accurately, in accordance with company policy and accepted accounting practices.
- Assist the accounting team with various projects and other duties as assigned.
- Indian citizenship is mandatory with the ability to travel to any country with no restrictions.
- Education – Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or a related field.
- 5+ years of AP experience.
- 5+ years of ERP system experience. (JAMIS experience is a plus).
- Proficient in Microsoft office suite, particularly Excel and any other infographic creator.
- Mathematical and logical deduction skills
- Experience with customer service and customer communication.
- Ability to work in a dynamic and rapidly changing environment.
Please note, this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee in this role. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time, with or without notice.
This position reports to Senior Controller, India Operations.
This is a full-time, on-site, exempt position, between 09:30 to 18:30 hours IST, adjustable with some overlap with Eastern Daylight Time, USA
RSI Content Solutions India Pvt. Ltd.
Purva Primus, 9th Floor, No 236
Okhiyampettai, Old Mahabalipuram Rd
Thoraipakkam, Chennai, India
Pin code – 600097
About RSI Content Solutions
RSI Content Solutions India Pvt. Ltd. is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Orbis Technologies, Inc. We have a rich history of helping companies to automate their publishing process by implementing cost-effective and scalable component content management systems (CCMS) and solutions. In addition to CCMS products and platforms, RSI Content Solutions provides custom software and content development services and solutions to companies around the world.
We are the trusted content partner of choice for companies and organizations such as American Express, the U.S. Federal Government, The Home Depot, Cisco Systems, UnitedHealthcare, eBay, Facebook, and many more. When you engage RSI Content Solutions, we take the time to listen and develop an in-depth understanding of your immediate needs and longer-term challenges. Then, leveraging our unique capabilities, we provide best-in-class, client-focused solutions designed to achieve your business goals.
We specialize in delivering a blend of services including product and process documentation, training development, translation and localization, and all aspects of content management. Our scalable XML CCMS platforms and products have helped publishers, government organizations, manufacturers, consumer product retailers, non-profits and a host of other entities in various industries transform their publishing programs to meet their business goals.
To apply for this job please visit www.rsicms.com.