Full Job Description
At ‘VEDANTA ACADEMY’ we believe in ‘Team Work’, which leads to mutual success. Unlike other workplaces, Vedanta Academy is one of the enthusiastic and smart institutions that ensures a comfort zone for all its employees. An Accountant is an important role in any office, where one should be potential, Active, Smart, and impeccable with attention to detail. He/She should put constant efforts to maintain files, bills and documents, and being responsible.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist in the processing of balance sheets, income statements and other financial statements according to legal and company accounting and financial guidelines
- Assist with reviewing of expenses, payroll records etc. as assigned
- Update financial data in databases to ensure that information will be accurate and immediately available when needed
- Prepare and submit weekly/monthly reports
- Assist senior accountants in the preparation of monthly/yearly closings
- Assist with other accounting projects
- Should know to use Tally , Ms Office and should have system knowledge.
- Minimum 1 year experience would be an added advantage.
- must have good communication skill
Job Types: Full-time, Regular / Permanent
Salary: From ₹20,000.00 per month
- Leave encashment
- Provident Fund
- Fixed shift
- Monday to Friday
We ensure Covid-19 protocol on our campus.
- Only Female candidates can apply
- Are you capable of working in tally?
- Are you willing to learn?
- Bachelor’s (Required)
- English (Required)
To apply for this job please visit in.indeed.com.